Monday, August 23, 2010

Challenge #4

Hey ladies I am sooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't had time to post a new challenge. Bad Jessica. As most of you know my family went on a cross country road trip for a week and a half and then I have been swamped ever since.

We drove from Oregon to Indiana for a week and then back home. On the way to the inlaws we went through Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconson, Illinois and then hit Indiana. On the way home we took a different route and went through Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, and back to Oregon.


We saw the Rocky Mountains, the Battle of Little Big Horn site, Deadwood, Mt. Rushmore, Chicago, Chicagoland Speedway, Cheyenne, The Continental Divide, the Great Salt Lake and lots of other stuff in between. All in all it was a fantastic vacation that I will never forget. I even made it to an Archivers. LOL.




Before the new challenge I have to announce the winner of Challenge #3 Embossing and that is ..........drum roll please.......Heather. Yay congrats to you Heather. Get in touch with Cass or  I regarding your prize.
 
Well now onto the new challenge. Because this challenge is only open till the 31st I will make it an easy peasy one for you ladies.

ANYTHING GOES

How about that? You have 8 days to create anything you want. That should be super duper easy for all you fab ladies.

2 comments:

  1. hey cool picture!!! i want to go there some day for sure. i love these open challenges & will be playing along for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't carded in weeks but I have a wedding to go to this weekend and need to make a card. Now to find an image.

    ReplyDelete