Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Challenge #9

OK ladies it is time for our 9th challenge. Apparently you ladies don't like sketches so there will be no winner from Challenge #8.

The new challenge is  KEEP IT SIMPLE

So nothing too fancy or fussy this week . . . simple lines, images and embellishments for your projects. Let the image or sentiment be the main focus.

Here is a sample from me.


Alright ladies, you have until 11:59 on the 15th to get your Keep it Simple card in. I look forward to seeing what you ladies create.

5 comments:

  1. aha! My card for my post on Thursday will be perfect for this challenge! I will link it up then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I will do my best. Scrambling for card time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge!! I am hoping to get to it today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops - missed the deadline again!! Here's my card if you wanna see :o)
    http://sprytebyrd.blogspot.com/2010/11/were-hungry-at-meljens.html

    ReplyDelete