Friday, May 27, 2011

Challenge #21


Our challenge for you this 2 weeks is:


Use Your SCRAPS!

That's it  - use whatever theme, colors or image you like - just be sure that you've used nothing but scraps in your entry!

And remember - we are the CARD Makin' Mamas, so we really want to see CARDS!  Unless otherwise challenged, we will always want to see your CARDS - Thanks!  :)

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


They are offering an amazing prize of: 


Bugaboo has kindly provided each of our team members an image to play with and we thank them very much!
Here are some amazing samples from our Design Team!


Using "Sassy Gal Nurse" from Bugaboo

Using "Flower Swing" by Bugaboo


Dee (Moi)
Using "Ava- Mermaid" by Bugaboo




Using "Stella Tidbits - Tires" by Bugaboo


Using "Angels - Love You" by Bugaboo

Using "Book Stack" by Bugaboo


Ok!  Let's see how you use your SCRAPS!!  You've got 2 weeks to play in our challenge, so there's plenty of time!  Remember, 2 entries per person, please :o)

5 comments:

  1. Such a great challenge and lovely cards by the designer above.
    Do visit my blog
    http://meandmycorner.blogspot.com

    I hope you like the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a great challenge. Its great to us your scraps up.
    Do Visit my blog
    http://biancascreations.blogspot.com/
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might try this challenge this week, it will force me to use my scraps... boy oh boy do I have scraps...too many...lol

    I hope that this isn't just a digi blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great challenge - got rid of some scraps sitting on my desk!

    ReplyDelete