Friday, January 17, 2014

Winner & Design Team Favorites CMM78

Time for another Challenge Winner and the Design Team Favorites!

Lots of Thanks to last month's sponsor: Art by Mi Ran! 


and our random.org winner is...



CONGRATULATIONS!!!
(the winner has been contacted)


And now on to our
Design Team Favorites
where the Design Team chooses one of your cards and gives YOU a creative high five!


This card screams cuteness to me, I am smiling everytime I look at it.  Your card detail and embellishment choice works really well with that beautiful digi.


Fabulous card Regan, love your colouring it caught my eye right away, her hair is brilliant! Love it all the fab mix of papers and her sparkly boots are out of this world.  Love the gold pearls around the image too! 


I love the stunning colouring skills on this beautiful card and the choice of colours, dp and embellishments. Everything go so perfectly together! Doodled stitching looks so good I didn't realize it's faux at first. 


I love how graphic the card is. I also think that tiny pop of black is a great way to anchor all the elements without being too over the top.


I love this card. Not only is the image colored wonderfully but the message is uplifting and heart warming. Would make the person receiving it know that you care!

I love combo black & pink. Love the choice of image and how it was coloured. In total card looks beautiful.


DT Melissa | #156 Karal S.
I love everything about this card, The colouring, the snowflakes and especially the sentiment.


DT Suzanne | #coming soon!



I like the image colors (my favorite), I like the dynamics and different forms. The flowers are so great!


We don't have 'Anything Goes' Challenges very often, so when we do I look for projects we wouldn't normally see & that have some kind of 'Wow!' factor. Clean lines, crisp folds and the little details - the seat, the 'lug nuts', the headlights...this is fabulous!


Thanks for a fabulous challenge!

If you would like to be considered for a DT Fave create your card following the guidelines and theme of the challenge, take well lit pictures and show us your best work!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Kim!!! You really made my day with your comments :) Thank you for choosing my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your favourite, Lilia, that's so sweet of you to say such lovely comments about it too. Have a lovely weekend to you all at CMM, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous creations, love the tractor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Maria, for picking my Valentine's card as your favorite!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete